Tuesday 31 July 2007

Surprise, surprise Grazia: Angelina on the cover


Grazia surprise: Ange this week
I won't say told you so, but if you read my previous posts about Grazia's merry-go-round of five cover stories and stars, then this is no surprise - it's Angelina. It also features Grazia's favourite thing - being too thin, which means being selfish, as Brad wants children. Look what happened to Jen,  don't deny that good looking man a hoard of natural kids Ange! I love it when I know what angle they will take.

I guarantee you all, that next week there will be an update of Kate Moss. What has she been up to ? Pete wants her back, but she is cleaning up her act and realising her looks are fading fast ! Can she still cut with the younger women, is her fashion icon status declining ? That whole shebang.

I love it !