Wednesday 9 July 2008

A Monsoon, Good Film and a Rabbit


Most peculiar day. After leaving a friend for lunch, I was just crossing at Oxford Circus towards Hamley's, when a rabbit hopped across the main crossing, which made me feel slightly Alice in Wonderland, until it went under a red bus, then it hopped away, towards H & M. I continued walking down Regent Street in the English Monsoon ( as reported in the paper yesterday ), and back to the tube when my umbrella snapped, just gave up , and was getting completely soaked. So whenI I saw the Odeon in Leicester Square, I dashed in for cover, and ended up seeing Gone Baby Gone. I had wanted to see it after friend recommended it. It was a pretty gut wrenching about a little girl that is abducted, similar to the Madeleine McCann story, really dark, but very thoughtful and well worth watching.



No comments: